Associate - Applied Bakery Science & Technology
D1-Bread Technology, D2- Biscuit Technology, D3- Cake Manufacture,
Associate program will be one semester programs specifically for those who are qualified for a bakery career at supervisory and junior management level and need to take up bakery related career- specific study and qualification. This program is highly recommended for new entrants in a bakery profession and companies who would like to provide entry level training to them.
D4- Ingredient Technology, D5- Craft & Artisan Bakery, D6- Quality Control & Chemistry
• Intensive study of bakery science and technology as quick refresher
• Basic manufacturing practice in Bread, Cakes, and Biscuits
• Ingredients Quality, inspection, and testing
• Equipment and machinery working, usage, maintenance, controls
• Quality Management, Standards, controls, HACCP, GMP, GHP
• Food Laws FSSA, Traceability and recall, legal framework
• Factory Management with focus on bakery practice
For working professionals who cannot take six months program at a stretch, each four-week module can be taken individually.
Find us on Facebook