The program is designed for person seeking occupation in fast growing shop bakery space. Short capsule will familiarize student to all aspects of starting a bakery business and impart
essential skills on popular product varieties. Suitable for young persons with dynamism for own business, person familiar with bakery industry, youth of family bakery businesses
seeking modernization and expansion, and all those who would like to upgrade business skills.
- Intensive practice session in well equipped workshop, under guidance of Master Chef and faculty.
- Hands-on training on patisserie and artisan products, including methods and development of recipes.
- Principles of ingredients, testing and quality evaluation, food hygiene and food laws, bakery entrepreneurship, setting up bakery business, regulatory compliance.
|Week 1 Theory and Yeast Leavened Breads||Week 2 Yeast Leavened Breads|
|Introduction to Bakery||• Hard Rolls||• French Bread|
|Food Safety||• Challah Bread||• Brioche|
|Ingredients||• Olive Focaccia||• Herb Focaccia|
|Bakers Math||• Kulcha||• Pizza Base|
|Practical :Lean Dough Breads||• Doughnuts|
|Week 3 Laminated Dough, Sour Dough Products, and Rolled Cookies, Drop Cookies and Frozen Cookies||Week 4 Puff Pastry, French Cookies & Tarts and Choux|
|• Ciabatta||• Croissants||• Almond Macarons||• Puff Pastry|
|• Danish Pastry||• Melting Moments||• French Hearts||• Palmiers|
|• Butter Milk cookies||• Currant Biscuits||• Muille Fille||• Lemon Curd Tart|
|• Lemon Curd Tart||• Chocochip Cookies||• Fruit Tart||• Eclairs|
|• Red Tea Cookies||• Butter Cookies||• Coconut Rochers|
|Week 5 Pound Cakes, Sponge, Butter Creams, Cake Icings||Week 6 Gum Paste, Ready to use Icings, Flavored Cakes and Muffins|
|• Pound Cake||• Banana Walnut Tea Cake||• Gum Paste||• Carrot Cake|
|• Chocolate Teacake||• Blueberry Teacake||• Plane Muffins||• Blueberry Muffins|
|• Chocolate Truffle Cake||• Black Forest Cake||• Chocolate Chip Muffins||• Bran Muffins|
|• Pineapple Pastry||• Butter Creams||• Fondant||• Scones|
|• Fudge type Icings||• Royal Icings|
|• Foam type Icings|
|Week 7 Desserts & Chocolates||Week 8: Theory , Exam Preparation and Exam|
|• Tiramisu||• Cheesecake||Management : setting up business, structure of organization|
|• Chocolate Garnishes and Decorations||Bakery layout and operations|
|• Bon Bon||Financing and control of cost flow|
|• Food Regulations||• Quality Management System- ISO and||GMP and Good Hygiene|
|• Food Labeling and trademark||• Basics of Entrepreneurship|
|• Management & Marketing|
• Minimum Qualification 10th Pass.
• Person desiring to open their own setup.
• Continuous assessment will be done via observation of practical skills and bakery knowledge through a portfolio of evidence.
• Production & Processing
• Catering Business (Bakery)
• Sales & Marketing
• Assistant Bakery Chef
• Own-operated small business enterprise
Duration – 8 weeks
|Indian (INR)||International (US$)|
|Indian (INR)||International (US$)|
|Non A.C. Rooms (Triple Sharing)||22,000||500|
|A.C. Rooms (Triple Sharing)||32,000||800|
|Security Refundable Rs. 5,000 (US$ 200).
All meals are vegetarian.
- Those seeking Hostel Accommodation will be required to pay the Hostel security of Rs. 5,000 along with the Hostel Fee at the time of admission.
- Hostel accommodation will be on first-come-first basis.
- World class bakery lab with commercial style equipment and machinery.
- Fully equipped research and development lab for new product development.
- Highly designed food quality lab for testing of food samples.
- Library, study area with wi-fi connectivity
- Hostel Accommodation
- Homely and hygienic food is available at all times at
our state-of-the-art cafeteria.
- An exclusive bakery & coffee corner.