The program is designed for person seeking occupation in fast growing shop bakery space. Short capsule will familiarize student to all aspects of starting a bakery business and impart essential skills on popular product varieties. Suitable for young persons with dynamism for own business, person familiar with bakery industry, youth of family baker y businesses seeking modernization and expansion, and all those who would like to upgrade business skills.
- Minimum Qualification 10th Pass.
- Person desiring to open their own setup.
- Continuous assessment will be done via observation of practical skills and bakery knowledge through a portfolio of evidence.
- Production & Processing.
- Catering Business (Bakery).
- Sales & Marketing.
- Assistant Bakery Chef.
- Own-operated small business enterprise.
- World class bakery lab with commercial style equipment and machinery.
- Fully equipped research and development lab for new product development.
- Highly designed food quality lab for testing of food samples.
- Library, study area with WI-FI connectivity
- Hostel Accommodation
- Homely and hygienic food is available at all times at
our state-of-the-art cafeteria.
- An exclusive bakery & coffee corner.
DURATION: 8 WEEKS
COURSE FEE: RS. 71,000
|Indian (INR)||International (US$)|
Hostel Fee Structure
|Accommodation||Indian (INR)||International (US$)|
|Non A.C. Rooms (Triple Sharing)||18,000||500|
|A.C. Rooms (Triple Sharing)||22,000||800|
|Single A.C. Room||45,000||1000|
Security Refundable Rs. 5000 (US$ 200).
All meals are Vegetarian.
Products to be Taught / Practiced
|Week 1 Theory and Yeast Leavened Breads||Week 2 Yeast Leavened Breads|
|Introduction to Bakery||• Soft Rolls||• Hard Rolls|
|Food Safety||• Challah Bread||• Kulcha|
|Ingredients||• Olive Focaccia||• Doughnuts|
|Bakers Math||• Pizza Base|
|Week 3 Laminated Dough, Sour Dough Products, and Rolled Cookies, Drop Cookies and Frozen Cookies||Week 4 Puff Pastry, French Cookies & Tarts and Choux|
|• Ciabatta||• Croissants||• Puff Pastry||• French Hearts|
|• Danish Pastry||• Peanut Cookies||• Palmiers||• Muille Fille|
|• Butter Milk cookies||• Naan Khatai||• Lemon Curd Tart||• Fruit Tart|
|• Chocochip Cookies||• Salted Cookies||• Eclairs||• Coconut Rochers|
|Week 5 Pound Cakes, Sponge, Butter Creams, Cake Icings||Week 6 Gum Paste, Ready to use Icings, Flavored Cakes and Muffins|
|• Chocolate Truffle Cake||• Pound Cake||• Gum Paste||• Brownie|
|• Black Forest Cake||• Pineapple Pastry||• Chocolate Chip Muffins||• Plain Muffins|
|• Butter Creams||• Fudge type Icings||• Blueberry Tea Cake||• English Cake|
|• Royal Icings||• Foam type Icings||• Fondant||• Jujubs|
|Week 7 Desserts & Chocolates||Week 8: Theory , Exam Preparation and Exam|
|• Chocolate Ganache||• Cheese cake||• Management : setting up business, structure of organization|
|• Chocolate Garnishes and Decorations||• Bakery layout and operations|
|• Bon Bon||• Financing and control of cost flow|
|Theory||• Soft Skills|
|• Food Regulations||• Quality Management System- ISO and HACCP||• GMP and Good Hygiene|
|• Food Labeling and trademark||• Basics of Entrepreneurship|
|• Management & Marketing|
- Those seeking Hostel Accommodation will be required to pay the Hostel security of Rs. 5,000 along with the Hostel Fee at the time of admission.
- Hostel accommodation will be on first-come-first basis.