Only Category, Students, in which they will present their innovation in today’s bread/cake.
Sunday, October 8, 2017
AIBTM presents the 3rd India Future Bakery Scientist Competition (Junior)’ on Sunday, October 8, 2017, where 20 rising stars of the Bakery industry in India would be selected, who will compete for the coveted title “Future Bakery Scientist (Junior)”.
An individual or a team of maximum 2 food production students or an individual professional bakers/Pastry Chefs should present and demonstrate “Innovative and creative Bakery Products” for display on October 8, 2017 at AIBTM.
The creations submitted by the candidates will be assessed by a professional Tasting Jury and renowned Chefs.
Awards and Scholarships
“Future Bakery Science (Junior)” Trophy and 30% Scholarship on AIBTM Post Graduate Diploma Patisseries & Artisan Bakery Skills or Diploma in Patisserie & Artisan Bakery Craft
a. Super Bread recipes award (Certificate and a complimentary short course) b. Super Plating dessert recipes award (Certificate and a complimentary short course)
c. Super Cake Decoration award (Certificate and complimentary short course)
d. First 20 winners will be awarded with “Consolation” Certificates
Phase 1 (Submission)- Last Date September 30:
Student Chef and Professional chef working are invited as the first step. They need to submit on the forms and according to the rules referenced below and specified by the AIBTM. Candidates and their recipes will be selected from all submissions and invited to participate.
Phase 2 (Live Competition):
The Live Competition phase will take place over one day, October 7 and 8, 2017.
Candidates chosen during the submission process will prepare their creations at on the first day and finish and present them on the second day.
Rules and Regulations
Phase 1: (Submission)
Phase 2: (Live Competition)
1. The competition is open to professionals and Food production Students over the age of 18. They should submit their application before September 30.
2. “Professional” means any Bakery or Pastry Chef and/or owner of a business operated as a restaurant/shop/retail baker. Each entry must include verification documents including (AADHAR Card No., Age Proof, Education Certificate (any).
3. One entry per candidate or institute/organization. Employees, representatives or other affiliates (organization/institute).
1. Candidates entering in AIBTM are doing so as a representative of the establishment where he or she practices at the same time of submission. Should the candidate subsequently leave the restaurant, in which he or she practiced at the time of submission of his or her entry?
2. AIBTM is authorized to continue referring to the name of this restaurant in its various media throughout the competition.
No Registration Fee for this competition.
Boarding and Lodging
Participants have bear their own expenses. However, accommodation and food for 1 night or day will be provided to outstation participants (other than Delhi and NCR) on complimentary basis to those participants whom confirm before September 30, 2017.
Ask for Details
0120-2428800 / firstname.lastname@example.org