Bakery skills are in high demand in bakery and hospitality industry. Additionally, growing number of high end bakery shops have created a fast growing segment catering to modern discerning consumer demanding best in class patisserie goods, and varied products from across the world. At AIBTM, we offer bakery training courses that fulfill a wide range of needs for industry and bakery businesses.
The International Diploma in Patisserie & Artisan Bakery Craft has been developed in response to the demand for training in advanced practical skills, backed with scientific knowledge in all aspects of bakery technology and management. Trainees will qualify with practical skills, hands-on capabilities in making diverse products and international varieties of bakery goods.
Program has a practical focus with a strong theoretical, creative and business foundation. Hands-on practical work will be in world class teaching workshops with commercial style equipment and machinery. Faculty with long experience and international exposure will guide trainee in all round skill development.
- Six months program specially designed for candidates who wants to pursue career in patisserie & artisan bakery craft with international exposure.
- Intensive practice session in well equipped domestic & international bakery lab, under close guidance of experienced faculty.
- Hands on training of methods and development of recipes.
- Outlook of Bakery Industry through Industrial Visit, and Kitchen Visits.
- International and national workshops and seminars by experts.
- Guest lectures by renowned International chefs and industry experts.
- Trainees will pass out with full capability and knowledge of patisserie & artisan bakery craft.
- Key examinations and viva will be evaluated by technical experts.
- World class bakery lab with commercial style equipment and machinery.
- Fully equipped research and development lab for new product development.
- Highly designed food quality lab for testing of food samples.
- Library, study area with wi-fi connectivity.
- Hostel Accommodation.
- Extensive training at AIBTM alongwith 2 weeks Advanced Training at Hyejeon College Korea by Master Chefs.
- Minimum Qualification 10th Pass.
- Basic knowledge of mathematics and language skillsare required.
- Continuous assessment will be done via observation of practical skills and bakery knowledge through a portfolio of evidence.
- Bakery Chef
- Patisseries, Bakeries & Hospitality industry
- Catering business (Bakery)
- Large retail stores with in-house bakery facility
- Own-operated small business enterprise
|Hostel Accommodation (Sharing)||:||Rs. 55,000|
|Airfare, Visa & Transportation in Korea||:||Rs. 60,000 (approx.)|
Scholarship: Complimentary Boarding & Lodging in Hyejeon College Korea for first 20 registered students.
- Homely and hygienic food is available at all times at our state of-the-art cafeteria.
- An exclusive bakery & coffee corner.