- Bakery Skills & Technology are in high demand in bakery and hospitality industry. Additionally, growing number of career openings in Bakery Industry / Organized Retails have created
a fast growing segment of consumers demanding best in class patisserie goods, and varied products from across the world.
- This PG Diploma in Patisserie & Artisan Bakery Craft has been developed in response to the demand for training in scientific practical skills, backed with knowledge in all aspects of bakery technology and management. The course will focus on frozen desserts, warm and cold desserts, sugar and chocolate art. Trainees will qualify with practical skills, hands-on capabilities in making diverse products and international varieties of bakery goods.
- Program has a practical focus with a strong theoretical, creative and business foundation. Hands-on practical work will be in world class teaching workshops with commercial style equipment and machinery. Faculty with long experience and international exposure will guide trainee in all round skill development.
- Hands-on training on patisserie and artisan products, including training on methods and development of recipes.
- Principles of ingredients, testing and quality evaluation, food hygiene and food laws, bakery entrepreneurship, setting up bakery business, regulatory compliance.
- Periodic / Weekly assessment by faculty.
- Individual attention and mentoring from experienced faculty.
- Trainees will pass out with full capability and skill to independently make a large variety of patisserie and artisan products, take up mid level employment or run their own enterprise. This course contains a high practical element using tools and equipment that can be injurious if handled inappropriately. AIBTM training includes inculcating a level of awareness of safety standards and skill that does not compromise any health and safety standards for themselves and others.
Hostel Fee Structure
All meals are Vegetarian.
Students have to submit medical fitness certificate before joining the course.
- Graduate or Hotel Management Institute passed out (Total 15 years schooling & college).
- Graduates with bakery experience.
- Continuous assessment will be done via observation of practical skills and bakery knowledge through a portfolio of evidence.
- Bakery Chef
- Patisseries, Bakeries & Hospitality industry
- Catering business (Bakery)
- Large retail stores with in-house bakery facility
- Own-operated small business enterprise
- World class bakery lab with commercial style equipment and machinery.
- Fully equipped research and development lab for new product development.
- Highly designed food quality lab for testing of food samples.
- Library, study area with wi-fi connectivity.
- Hostel Accommodation.
- Homely and hygienic food is available at all times at our state of-the-art cafeteria.
- An exclusive bakery & coffee corner.
- AIBTM placement cell will assist in:
- Free posting resume in institute website for five years.
- Drawing up resume.
- Campus Recruitment and interviews in top notch food
- Major employers will be invited for campus recruitment.
- We are confident of 100% placement for deserving students.
- Those seeking Hostel Accommodation are required to pay the Hostel security of Rs. 10,000 along with the Hostel Fee at the time of admission.
- Hostel accommodation will be on first-come-first basis.