Evening Bakery Short Course
About the Institute: AIBTM is the first bakery Institute in India with collaboration from AIB International, Kansas (USA) and Hyejeon College, South Korea. AIBTM gives a new opportunity for bright career in the field of specialization in bakery. This Institute is specialized in Bakery Science & Technology and committed to support the growth of the bakery industry in India through professional training and full time courses.
About the Course: AIBTM is giving you the opportunity to learn bakery hand skill in evening without disturbing your working schedule to fulfill your passion for baking.
Key Features of the Profram
- Hands on practice on Bread, Breakfast items, cake, chocolate, Desserts and cookies.
- Best in Practical Facilities
- In-House Hostel Facilities with Library, Study Area and Cafeteria.
Rs.10,000 for 4 week (20 day) program.
- For three week, fee will be Rs. 7,500.
- For two week program, fee will be Rs. 5,500.
- For 1 week program, fee will be Rs. 3,500.
- On day basis, Program fee is Rs. 800 per day. For more than ten participants, fee will be reduced to Rs. 14,000 for 4 week (20 days) program.
Substitution: Though, you may substitute participant at any time before the course.
AIBTM reserves the right to cancel this course in the event of insufficient registration or Faculty emergency or any other emergency. If cancellation happens due to any of these reasons, AITBM will make full refund of fee. AIBTM’s liability is limited to only fee refund.