June 22 to July 03, 2020 (9AM to 11AM)
- Monday June 22 – Adult Learning and Organizing Instruction. Organizing the Baking Classes Workshop.
- Tuesday June 23 – HACCP and Food Safety.
- Wednesday June 24 – Cake Demonstration and Q&A.
- Thursday June 25 – Food Labeling. Marking of Bakery Products.
- Friday June 26 – Demonstration of dough mixing – French bread. (Homework Assignment)
- Monday June 29 – Formulation of bakery products – How to do it and how to teach it.
- Tuesday June 30 – Functions of Ingredients for Biscuit Production.
- Wednesday July 01 – Cookies Demonstration and Q&A.
- Thursday July 02 – Assessment Skills: How to administer both written and hands-on practical tests.
- Friday July 03 – Evaluation of bakery products – linking causes and effects Teaching skills – understand the various methods of delivering information.
Fee: Rs. 2,800 including GST.
Payment: NEFT/RTGS or UPI
Beneficiary Name: Assocom India Pvt. Ltd.
Bank Name: Punjab National Bank
OMEGA Sector, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201308
A/C Num: 4603009300000355
M: +91-9910375202, E: email@example.com