The program deals in food science and technologies that are being used to transform raw ingredients into food in India. The food processing technology is growing in the field of consumer industry which includes extruded products, Bakery and confectionary products and ready to eat or cook products. This six months Diploma program provides a variety of courses and research opportunities in the feild of food processing industries to work with several food commodities.
For Batches Starting from 21st January 2019
Course Duration: 6 Months + 2 months Internship
- Food Science & Chemistry
- Food Microbiology
- Food Preservation
- Fruit & Vegetables Processing
- Flour Milling & Technology
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Extrusion Technology
- Food Safety & Quality Management
- Projects & Training
- Industrial Visits & internship
- Research & Development Project
- Any Science graduate who would like to enhance their skills, knowledge and a career in food processing industry.
- Non- Science graduates with minimum experience of three years in Food Processing industry.
- Integrated Extrusion & Pasta Pilot Plant.
- Pilot Bakery.
- Research & testing labs.
- Computer lab for student Use & Research work.
- Reading Room with good collection of Books & Periodicals.
Substitution: Though, you may substitute participant at any time before the course.
AIBTM reserves the right to cancel this course in the event of insufficient registration or Faculty emergency or any other emergency. If cancellation happens due to any of these reasons, AITBM will make full refund of fee. AIBTM’s liability is limited to only fee refund